Summer time is a great time to catch up on some rest and relaxation, lazy summer days at the beach and all. It is also the perfect time to get your mind and your money right for the year ahead, so why not do so with a lazy read on the beach? Below are 10 of my fave 'Get yo' money together' books that help me get in the mind frame of saving and not spending. Hope it keeps you in the saving mindset for the rest of your blissful summer vacation. Enjoy!
1. Bitches on a Budget: Sage Advice for Surviving Tough Times in Style by Rosalyn Hoffman
3. Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom by Marianna Olszewski
4. Save Karyn: One Shopaholic's Journey to Debt and Back by Karyn Bosnak
5. The One Week Budget: Learn to Create Your Money Management System in 7 Days or Less! Tiffany The Budgetnista Aliche
6. #weNEVERpayretail: Looking Fabulous Without Going Broke by Dionne Dean
7. Hot (broke) Messes: How to Have Your Latte and Drink It Too by Nancy Trejos
9. How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank by Andrea Pomerantz Lustig