Eloquii and Short Shorts

Eloquii and Short Shorts

*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a minimal percentage of the sale*

IMG_1941.JPG

I'd say 70% of my wardrobe is thrifted. The other 30% is purchased from off-price retailers and the occasional splurge on fast fashion. The shirt I'm wearing is from plus-size line Eloquii, one of my fave brands to look for while out thrifting. The shorts I had to hunt for because the thrift store just wasn't producing the kind of short shorts I was looking for. The shoes were a bin find from my local Goodwill outlet and the bag, one of my fave purchases for the summer; the Rebecca Minkoff Large Affair bag.

Recreate the look?

The Rebecca Minkoff Large Affair Bag

The Rebecca Minkoff Large Affair Bag

Crushed Velvet Dress

Crushed Velvet Dress